Wellness Workshops and Events
More Than Just Art,
15 Manominee Street- Unit 1A , Huntsville Ontario
March to September of 2018
Recent research indicates that drumming accelerates physical healing, boosts the immune system and produces feelings of well-being, and a release of emotional trauma.
- Drumming Reduces Tension, Anxiety, and Stress
- Drumming Helps Control Chronic Pain
- Drumming Boosts the Immune System
- Drumming Produces Deeper Self-Awareness by Inducing Synchronous Brain Activity
- Drumming Creates a Sense of Connectedness with Self and Others
- Drumming Provides a Secular Approach to Accessing a Higher Power
- Drumming Releases Negative Feelings, Blockages, and Emotional Trauma
- Drumming Places One in the Present Moment
Besides that.. its just plain fun.
Open to all ages
TEE Scan Certified Energy Practitioner Training
3 New Training programs taught by Kathy Roseborough
Introduction Training: Sunday April 15th, 2018
Level 1 Training: 4 Days May 5th, 6th and June 2nd and 16th
Level 2 Training: 6 Days Sept 15th, 16th, Oct 20th, 21st, Nov 3rd and 4th.